Kate's Young Women's Class
Milena, Sadie, Kaoiwinani, Kate, Naomi, Lilia, Makamae
Howie might be looking at a reflection. What a silly dog! Jane is wearing a sweater Jennifer found with Stitch and embroidered her name. Got to love the personalized clothing from my bestest girl friend.
Preparing Valentine cookies for the Primary Girls to decorate.
Kate with her cute friends at their school's Valentine's Dance.
Celebrating Kate turning 13 at the bowling alley in Aiea. Kate's birthday landed on President's Day, so everyone had the day off to hang out with the birthday girl!
Funny little videos we created on the bowling screen.
Jane and Kristi
Everyone had a good time (well, except for maybe Jane). We forgot to order the bumpers for her, so she was a little sad the ENTIRE time because her ball kept going in the gutter.
My favorite 13 year old got her first cell phone. She was super shocked and had no idea! I love a good surprise.
Sophi, Emma, Emma, Kate
Kate was able to celebrate with her friends the following weekend at Wai Kai. It is an inflatable waterpark set up in a lagoon in Ewa Beach.
Jane was able to invite her friends Liana and Sammi.
Pizza party outside in the truck. Apparently, you are not allowed to tailgate. Luckily we were mostly done eating when we got caught!
We decided to start painting the walls in the house in preparation for turning over our house to renters in the summer. Can you believe we have been here for almost 3 years? Kate was so helpful... I think more so she wanted to get her room back!
Not the greatest picture, but Bryan and I ran the Kolekole Pass at Schofield Barracks. I believe this specific race has not been opened since before 2020. The road hardly is used, except in times of emergency. I think this event was a 10K- 3 miles up and 3 miles down. The only way to do a race (or a hike) here in Hawaii!
MIS work party at the Waikiki Outrigger with a beautiful sunset in the background. Bryan mentioned going to miss my works annual parties because they are always in great locations with great company. My coworkers also know that I will be leaving soon, so it stung a bit too.
Suzi, Sheila, Rebekah, Marta, Char, Cynthia, Nadine
I have really loved working with these beautiful people.
My work bestie- Sheila





0 comments:
Post a Comment